Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Baby reveal




A jedi, Anna, and Elsa walked into a garage on Halloween Eve, anxious to see what kind of baby will be joining the Nycz ranks.

The majority of guesses, including mine and Eric's, were boy.  We were hoping for something a little cuter than this...


Still, about thirty percent of the group was counting on a baby girl...


Cuter.  But I think we've got some work to do.

We haven't had time to go through the photos from the big event, but inquiring minds want to know, what kind of baby are we having?


2. For our resident almost 2 years old.  And 2, for 2 little girls. 2 sisters.  

We're waiting on another little girl! 

Many of you know we have a rich tradition of beautiful women in my family, and I'm soo happy to be doing my part to keep this legacy alive. I am beyond excited to watch my girls, these two new sisters, grow up together. 

Eric was really shocked because he was sure it was a boy, just like knew, unequivically, that Grace was a girl. He also asked that I please paste this here:


Of course we would have have enjoyed experiencing the world of baby boys, for those of you who are wondering. But not  right now! Besides, I think God has a way of giving us exactly what we need.


More to come from the Mother of Daughters, but for now, Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment