Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Elle at two weeks

You guys, it's one of those days.  One of those days that really makes me question how exactly I am going to get through till happy hour the dad gets home bedtime.




Life is so hard sometimes.  No matter how good you have it, it's HARD.  ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR TODDLER REFUSES TO SLEEP UNLESS YOU ARE NEXT TO HER AND IT SNOWS 3 INCHES ON APRIL 8TH AND YOU ARE TRAPPED INSIDE YET AGAIN.  I could bore you with the details about why my life is hard today, but I'll save you from my pity party and instead share a little joy.  Here are Elle's newborn photos, with a special cameo from big sis Grace.




She gained almost a full pound in two weeks! Check out those chubby cheeks!

spring baby

This is the part where she breaks out of the blanket I swaddled her in...




...And proceeds to looks very content after Eric re-swaddles her.  Do dads everywhere swaddle better, or is it just here?



While helping Dad check the light, we lucked into this charming little shot:



And then we got all dolled up.


 

Any guesses how many pieces of candy it took to get Grace to put that flower in her hair and sit there?  You probably don't want to know.


I hope these little girls put a smile on your face on this dreary afternoon!  They make me smile too.  Until they make me cry.  Cheers to the weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment